Rishikesh-Haridwar Tour will be a complete package of adventure, wellness, nature, and religion. In Rishikesh, there is a rhythm in life. If you are traveling as a family, it will be the most satisfying for both the elder and the young of the family.
- Includes / Excludes
The Rishikesh-Haridwar Tour will be a complete package of adventure, nature, and religion. If you are traveling as a family, it will be the most satisfying for both the elder and the young of the family. Rishikesh is for the spiritual seeker who just wants to have a peaceful holiday. It is a laid-back and less crowded town. Moreover, you will enjoy the great outdoors there too. Moving forward from Rishikesh, on the other hand, Haridwar with its religious crowds, the chaotic order will be an eye-opener. In Rishikesh, there is a rhythm in life. The chaos also reveals its order. Haridwar is a religious town but the mysteries of its lanes and by-lanes will intrigue you no end. The Rishikesh-Haridwar holiday is a round-the-year trip.
Rishikesh-Haridwar Tour 3N4D
Delhi - Rishikesh
Early morning start from Delhi, Breakfast at Cheetal. Reach Rishikesh at lunchtime. Afternoon visit Lakshman Jhula and Laksham Mandir in Rishikesh. Drive to Haridwar for evening aarti of Ganga. Overnight in hotel.
Morning Yoga at Ganga Ghat - There are many centres and ashrams teaching Yoga, and you can enroll for a one-day yoga session which you can practice at the banks of the river Ganga. Afternoon, indulge yourself in some action pack afternoon! Rishikesh is known for its spirituality, but it is also known as the "Adventure Capital of India" offering ultimate adventurous activities. Bungee jumping is one of the most popular adventure sports as at 83m height, it is the highest bungee in the country.
Today you can indulge in Ganga rafting. It is yet another most loved adventure sport in Rishikesh. Rafting is available for all types of people, from the easiest to the most daring currents! Afternoon at leisure
Drive back to Delhi
After a leisurely breakfast, checkout from hotel. Drive back to Delhi with beautiful memories
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Please refer to Cost sheet)
- Exclusive vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will not be at your disposal. it will be available to you as per itinerary only. (point to point)
- Rates are valid for Indians only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, and porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price leads to an increase in the cost of surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
The best time to visit Rishikesh is between the months of October and February. It is during these months the temperature ranges from 19°C to 27°C. Even though these months are quite chilly, the season is perfect for rafting and many travellers visit Rishikesh during the said months.
There is no set age criteria for river rafting in Rishikesh. Anyone can try their hands on rafting until they feel fit for the activity. Also, adequate strength in shoulders and arms is really required for rafting.
First-timers need not worry if they are trying their hands on adventure sports in Rishikesh. For every adventure sport there are instructors who brief the participants about the know-hows. Yes, participants are given life-jackets for rafting. The session becomes even more fun when someone doesn’t know how to swim. Explore other Rishikesh Packages that take you on a trip to this place.
Since the tour involves adventure and sports activities like river rafting and beach volleyball, it is highly-recommended to pack comfortable clothing and footwear, other than:
Camera with extra batteries
There are various markets in Rishikesh where one can enjoy shopping and buy souvenirs and gifts. Here is the list of the best ones:
Laxman Jhula Market
Ram Jhula Market
Garhwal Wool and Craft Shop
Shyampur Haat Bazar
Rishikesh Main Market
Since Rishikesh is a sacred city, selling and consuming liquor and non-veg is banned here. However, you can consume alcohol inside your hotel room to avoid any issues.